Online Individual Courses
CLICK HERE to register for an online individual course!
We are proud to present Arkansas Transit Association’s Online Training Portal. Through this portal, your agency’s employees can complete:
- Child Passenger Safety (2 hours) ($15.00 members/$35.00 non-members)
- DHS/DDS Transportation Training (6 hours) ($40.00 members/$60.00 non-members) (combines START Defensive Driving, Transport of Older Passengers & Passengers with Disabilities, and Wheelchair Securement & Lift Operation)
- Drug & Alcohol Awareness for Safety-Sensitive Employees (2 hours) ($15.00 members/$35.00 non-members)
- Drug & Alcohol Training for Supervisors (2.5 hours) ($15.00 members/$35.00 non-members)
- START Defensive Driving (2 hours) ($15.00 members/$35.00 non-members)
- Transport of Older Passengers & Passengers with Disabilities (2 hours) ($15.00 members/$35.00 non-members)
- Wheelchair Securement & Lift Operation (2 hours) ($15.00 members/$35.00 non-members)
- More courses will be added in the coming months.
- Member agencies billed based on course registration, not course completion.
- Students have two weeks to complete each course.
The Online Training Portal gives you a way to provide individual training for your employees with the following benefits:
- Flexible: The courses in the Online Training Portal are all on-demand; they are designed for maximum flexibility and convenience.
- Your employees can take courses anytime (24/7/365), anywhere (work, home, public library, etc.), and on any device (computer, smartphone, tablet).
- You won’t have to send your employees to North Little Rock for training or schedule us to travel to your location.
- Your employees can get required training whenever they need it, not just when it’s available.
- Familiar: The Online Training Portal offers courses that mirror the in-person training experience.
- Courses are a combination of narrated slideshows, videos, and quizzes.
- Students can download handouts for each course.
- Students can print off or save a course completion certificate after course completion. Student and agency will also receive course completion confirmations by email.
- Courses include a “Contact Us” button, so students can email ATA with any questions or problems they have.
- Students who complete DHS/DDS Transportation Training or START Defensive Driving are eligible for Defensive Driving Course designation from Office of Driver Services.
- COVID-proof: The Online Training Portal is a safe, effective platform for employee training, even in the midst of a pandemic.