Drug & Alcohol Awareness for Safety-Sensitive Employees
We are excited to announce the addition of Drug & Alcohol Awareness for Safety-Sensitive Employees ($15.00 member/$35.00 non-members) to Arkansas Transit Association’s Online Training Portal. You can register for this or any other ATA online course, click here This 2-hour, on-demand course meets DOT requirements for employee drug awareness training.
- Member agencies billed based on course registration, not course completion.
- Students have two weeks to complete each course.
In addition to this course, the following on-demand courses are already available through ATA’s Online Training Portal:
- DHS/DDS Transportation Training
- Defensive Driving (START)
- Drug & Alcohol Training for Supervisors
- Transport of Older Passengers & Passengers with Disabilities
- Wheelchair Securement & Lift Operation
With the Online Training Portal, ATA can provide training to your employees with the following benefits:
Flexible: The courses in the Online Training Portal are all on-demand; they are designed for maximum flexibility and convenience.
- Your employees can take courses anytime (24/7/365), anywhere (work, home, public library, etc.), and on any device (computer, smartphone, tablet).
- You won’t have to send your employees to North Little Rock for training or schedule me to travel to your location.
- Your employees can get required training whenever they need it, not just when it’s available.
Familiar: The Online Training Portal offers courses that mirror the in-person training experience.
- Courses are a combination of narrated slideshows, videos, and quizzes.
- Students can download handouts for each course.
- Students can print off or save a course completion certificate after course completion. Student and agency will also receive course completion confirmations by email.
- Courses include a “Contact Us” button, so students can email ATA with any questions or problems they have.
- Students who complete DHS/DDS Transportation Training or Defensive Driving (START) are eligible for the Defensive Driving Course designation from the Office of Driver Services.
COVID-proof: The Online Training Portal is a safe, effective platform for employee training, even in the midst of a pandemic.