ATA's New Online Training
We are proud to announce the opening of Arkansas Transit Association’s Online Training Portal. Through this portal, your agency’s employees can complete:
- DHS/DDS Transportation Training ($40.00 members/$60.00 non-members) (combines START Defensive Driving, Transport of Older Passengers & Passengers with Disabilities, and Wheelchair Securement & Lift Operation)
- START Defensive Driving ($15.00 members/$35.00 non-members)
- Transport of Older Passenger & Passengers with Disabilities ($15.00 members/$35.00 non-members)
- Wheelchair Securement & Lift Operation ($15.00 members/$35.00 non-members)
- More courses will be added in the coming months.
- Please note:
- Member agencies billed upon course registration, not course completion.
- Students have two weeks to complete each course.
With the Online Training Portal, ATA can provide training to your employees with the following benefits:
- Flexible: The courses in the Online Training Portal are all on-demand; they are designed for maximum flexibility and convenience.
- Your employees can take courses anytime (24/7/365), anywhere (work, home, public library, etc.), and on any device (computer, smartphone, tablet).
- You won’t have to send your employees to North Little Rock for training or schedule me to travel to your location.
- Your employees can get required training whenever they need it, not just when it’s available.
- Familiar: The Online Training Portal offers courses that mirror the in-person training experience.
- Courses are a combination of narrated slideshows, videos, and quizzes.
- Students can download handouts for each course.
- Students can print off or save a course completion certificate after course completion. Student and agency will also receive course completion confirmations by email.
- Courses include a “Contact Us” button, so students can email ATA with any questions or problems they have.
- Students who complete DHS/DDS Transportation Training or START Defensive Driving are eligible for Defensive Driving Course designation from Office of Driver Services.
- COVID-proof: The Online Training Portal is a safe, effective platform for employee training, even in the midst of a pandemic.
To sign up for a course in the Online Training Portal, click here. If you have any questions, please contact the office at 501-372-8900 or contact Brandon Wood, Training Director at email@example.com