Provider and Associate/ Vendor Information
The Arkansas Transit Association serves more than 255 Arkansas transportation providers consisting of urban and rural public transit systems, professional agencies, non-profit human service agencies, commercial enterprises, and associate/ vendor members. Association membership is a valuable investment.
ATA provides a wide range of services and benefits for its participating organizations. Members receive a variety of unique and beneficial services like training (both at the Arkansas Public Transit & Resource Center and at member agency sites), FTA and FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Consortiums, insurance programs, free Traffic Violation Reports, annual conferences, and other networking opportunities.
ATA provides a wide range of services for its participating organizations.
- Technical assistance with timely information and resources, solutions for problem areas, leadership in coordination efforts, monitoring of state and federal actions, and educating the public and elected officials about transportation issues.
- The Annual Arkansas Public Transportation Conference features informative, entertaining programs and gives attendees the opportunity to network with colleagues, meet vendors, and view transit industry products.
- Low-cost, professional training for drivers, supervisors, transportation managers, and agency staff.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Consortiums for public transit systems, non-profit agencies employing CDL drivers, and agencies that test non-DOT staff.
- Workers' Compensation Self-Insured Trust Fund.
- Free Traffic Violation Reports.
(read more about ATA member benefits)
ATA membership dues are affordable and help ensure that programs and benefits are available to member agencies.
To join, please complete the Agency Membership Application. For more information, contact us.
Associate/ Vendor Information
With associate/ vendor support, we are able to bring Arkansas transportation systems and industry professionals the very best training and networking available.
Our annual conference provides an excellent opportunity for associates/ vendors to meet transportation provider members and present products and services to those who buy them. The trade show is always a popular conference feature. ATA members enjoy reduced conference registration rates.
ATA's Board of Directors, transit members, and staff welcome the active participation and appreciate the support of associate/ vendor members. Dues are $200 per year.
To join, please complete the Associate/ Vendor Membership Application. For more information, contact us.